Welcome to APDA Web!
APDA Web is the official online presence of the American Parliamentary Debate Association. The American Parliamentary Debate Association is an intercollegiate debate association featuring membership from dozens of colleges and universities across the United States.
This website provides access to:
- Learn more about parliamentary debate and the American Parliamentary Debate Association, including its by-laws, current Executive Board members, and a brief history
- The schedule of APDA tournaments throughout the year
- Contact information for current APDA schools
- Results of previous APDA tournaments, including top teams and speakers for each event
- Standings for the APDA "Team of the Year," "Speaker of the Year," "Novice of the Year", and "Club of the Year" rankings, and
- A guide for learning the APDA format and joining APDA from an unaffiliated school.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.