Withdrawal free of charge and additional repayments
With a Revolving Credit you opt for flexibility, with a revolving credit you can repay without penalty and withdraw the repaid amounts again. Are costs unexpectedly higher? Then this does not have to be a problem, you can withdraw money up to your credit limit.
With a Revolving Credit, you pay a monthly installment that consists of part interest on the loan amount, the remainder of the monthly installment is repayment. The interest on a Revolving credit is variable, which means that it can rise or fall during the term of the loan. This has consequences for the term of your loan, which will become longer (rising interest) or shorter (falling interest).
Features Revolving Credit:
- Variable duration
- Fixed monthly installment of 2%, 1.5% or 1% of the credit limit
- Variable interest
- Additional repayments can be made without penalty
- You can withdraw repaid amounts again
At Apdaweb you can compare and apply for loans yourself. You use our quotation module and put together the desired loan and loan form yourself. Then you can expect the following from us:
- We register your personal data and your choice of the desired product
- We request a quote for you from the banks we work with
- We present you in one overview the lowest interest rate of the bank (s), combined with the quotation from the bank that offers you the lowest interest rate.
- We handle all relevant acceptance and administration processes for you.
Take advantage of a low interest rate on your loan today and request a quote for a Continuous Credit without obligation.Apply for continuous credit